Wednesday, March 5, 2008

back to real life i go

So I haven't been posting.

It's not that I have been busy or anything, just nothing really interesting happens to me, at least, not directly.

Well, I got a new dog, a Shitzu named Ismero. The name is a combination of Isme (Ismelina) and Ero (Bisaya dialect of dog). My sister coined it and it stuck. Family business was in a turmoil again, when our cooperative decided to renege on us and steal 2 million pesos. After all the help and the business opportunity we gave them, and this is their payback?

It's as if I never learn that people can be inherently evil, but come to think of it, there are lots of instances in which I have directly learned about this, and yet I REFUSE TO SEE IT.

It's something that is impractical, to trust, and no surprise, I do it all the time.

3 comments:

Janette Toral said...

It is really hard to trust fully when it comes to money matters. As they say, familiarity breeds contempt. Lately, I learned changing my money dealing habits every 3 months so that those who get it won't feel too comfortable.

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

hi janet,

thanks for posting. i regularly read the philippines internet review blog. i think IT and related services can serve as a great platform for pinoys to excel. keep it up! :))