Thursday, February 12, 2009

On being a virtual writer

My Second Life avatar Isadora Fiddlesticks worked very hard on this latest issue of the most fabulous magazine in Second Life! In this issue, we tackled the many faces of collaboration in this online world. In these pages, a man travels from the US to the Philippines to be with his SL and real life love, two British friends make wonderful machinima (movies made in virtual worlds and games), and we write about a couple with a passion to make your pixel home beautiful and romantic through its furniture.

Doing things together is what drives Second Life, it makes the world go 'round. I love making this magazine not only because it enables me to write and live my dream, but it also enables me to work with people from around the world. I have coworkers, writers, and photographers from around the world, and we merge in this great online community to make something we all can be proud of.

So anyway, please browse around, read the articles, and hopefully, your perception of a virtual world/online game will change for the better.


No comments: