Thursday, February 14, 2013

look of the day: feb 14


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! A single lady in SL has no reason to cry and be lonely on this day of hearts as there are always lots of free things for us to collect and appease our addiction for gifts, specially for this particular day.



Let Gospel Voom and coldLogic spoil you this week with their offers. Gos shoes is offering the Grace sandal in Glitter Red in this day of hearts, while coldLogic treats you to their anniversary with a free dress! The dress comes in two kinds of colorblock combination--one in Black and White, as I am wearing now, and the other in Pink and Brown. If you are a group member or a subscribe-o member, you should have gotten this dress by now, and to get the free shoes, you just have to go to Gos and click on the vendor, which is located beside the Sophia peep toe heel vendor...:)

Meanwhile, hair and jewelry are from Truth and Maxi Gossamer. Makeup is R.ICIELLI and skin is the Shyla in tan by Belleza.

I have also completed furnishing one section of my apartment in zenshi, and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm glad I could finally use the cabinet from DiGs that I bought a long time ago at The Arcade and that I finally got the Eiffel Tower lamp at a steal of a price.

Next will be the bedroom...which is proving to be quite difficult because I am challenging myself not to buy in sets. Wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: